Thursday 1 February 2007

BOY OH BOY!


I was struggling for my brother's hoodies, as he said, BUY UR OWN LERIE. and i thought,........ oh yeah, actually i can. Next time I'm in h&m I'll be shopping in the homme section, getting an xtra xtra small hoodie, there's the retro hiphop/punk rock tees and hoodies, teamed with denim minis or shorts and sexy patent heels, with tights of course, hmmmm...Bag lady i say. Then there's the daddy's cashmere and boyfriend crisp white shirt...hmmmmm, am i being creative, or just looking for treatment for my extreme idleness???? or is it actually sexy to wear boys clothes????

Its gonna be such a refreshing spring, I cant say I'll miss my winter coats and macs. My back hurts from all the heavy weight clothing. Now white, all things white, shirts, skinnies, baggy trousers, shoes, bags, nothing oozes FRESH, LUXURY, SEXY, more than that crisp freshness of WHITE. Okay you don't have to wear all at once, but a white shirt, denim -be it skinnies, shorts or a mini with lots of accessories, gold chains, delicious looking leather bag, even better, the shirt dress, very dramatic, teamed up with leggings.

I'm definitely taking my cue from Stella McCartney and Luella, big shirts, white of course, baggy cotton trouser, as its still kinda chilly, tailored blazers, oh its so sexy. Now I just need to find the dosh to indulge in this new obsession.

No comments: