Wednesday 15 August 2007

fall fantastic

After the half assed summer we have had in London, I am looking forward to my sweater dresses, tights and ankle boot, and of course the biggest leather bag in my closet. Fall 07/08, exciting trends, not entirely new but creative, like new collections by my personal favourites such as Duro Olowu and the Body Con King - Christopher Kane.

I know I've been an awful blogger, blame it on the champers campagne...lol...but, I'm back and buzzing with exciting features for this season. We have got inspiration from decades like the 20's, 40's and 70's, metallics are still hot, knits of course remain one of my favourites, the statement coat, body con, black is also bringing sexy back as well as colour....sexy colours like canary yellow, teal, burgundy...Giambattista Vali and Chloe are really working it.........check it out!!!!

No comments: