Saturday 25 August 2007

'Grey is the new Black'

ok here I am....Lerato is always (for lack of a better word) BITCHING about how I don't ever come on her blog and don't ever write anything....yadi yadi ya....well she's right! but forgive me darling, here I am and its on! you've actually got some good entertaining stuff up in here! so I'm in love with dark colours, always have....every time i look at my pictures i'm wearing black or dark colours, or in my wardrobe i see a whole section of darks, i don't necessarily go out of my way to buy darks but it just happens that way. For the Fall, I'm looking to grey and darks, never mind....there will be a tint of colour here and there. This season, designers didn't fail to represent with darks on the runway: check out Derek Lam, and my new found love Doo Ri, Stella, Celine and Biba.

DOO.RI



































No comments: