Tuesday 29 April 2008

Lets get Naked


Posted by Picasa


Summer is calling...lets get naked. Its mighty difficult adjusting to the change in weather; the opaque tights have become too thick, the ankle boots have become too grungy looking, the androgynous look i used to define my wintery gloom now seems all too boring, its time to stock up on maxi dresses, florals, white dresses a la Vivienne Westwood, its time to rock my high waisted denim shorts sans tights of course (yikes), okay, with sheer tights for now.

I'm already wearing tan sandals/platforms with sheer tights but i need to make that full transition to no tights and total feet nudity...oh boy...

These Ysl gold platforms are the sexiest this season, my girls and i are just mad about gladiator sandals, my favourite is the Miu Miu Jesus sandals- (yeah that's what I'd like to call it) the tan Alaia sandals are just to die for, a staple on any fashionista's must have list this season, and Christain Louboutin peep toes................................. YES PLEASE.

No comments: