Wednesday 2 July 2008

Can i get a Press Pass...pleeeeeeeeeeeease

I'm published, finally. I say finally as if i have been struggling as a journo for ages, but this is the best present ever, just fabulous. The cartoon lady on my column has a booty on her, not saying i dont, because of course i do, but all i'm saying is she looks more beyonce-ish than i do, not that i'm complaining as i am of course in love with my body and myself, okay..................

Now I have to practice on getting all those press passes.

The past week has been amazing from disvirgining our zen garden with champagne and caviar, only to wake up the next day with what i call grass attack to jetting to the humingbird bakery in south kensington just for some devine red velvet cupcakes a la 2000 calories for my 22nd birthday party. I even made the mojitos from scratch, as a friend asked..."oh my gosh Lerato...where did you get mint from?"..."eerrr, they have got mint in tesco darling". ROFLMAO

Gosh i feel old....and fat too!!!

p.s: I'm watching Nadal at the Wimbledon semi-finals and blogging at the same time, do not judge me for rambling!

No comments: